roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: probably a small bug H. William Welliver III <hww3[at]riverweb[dot]com> 01-11-2009
I don't think it has anything to do with monger per se, as the
problem happens when you use pike -x module. It seems that when the
change was made to use include, the implementor didn't consider the
case where precompile would be run from an installed pike. It's not
clear to me how best to solve the problem since the relative path to
precompile.pike is different depending on whether you're working in
the source tree or from within the installed pike.

Bill