roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: MacOS build problem H. William Welliver III <hww3[at]riverweb[dot]com> 11-10-2009
Linda,

I recall having this problem as well on my Macbook Pro while running
10.5. I forget exactly how I got past the problem, but will think
about it and report back if I can remember (I vaguely recall it being
a compiler bug). I will mention that the latest stable compiled
perfectly the first time on 10.6 (which almost never happens). I can
provide an installation package for that.

Best,

Bill