roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Suggestion: support '&' in argument define Henrik_Grubbström <grubba[at]roxen[dot]com> 09-10-2009
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009, Xuesong Guo wrote:

> Pike support '|' in argument define:
>
> void look(Char|Room target);
>
> I suggest to support '&':
>
> void look(HasName&HasDesc target);
>
> Because for 'look', anything has a name and description is acceptable.

This syntax suggestion has been on the todo-list for quite a while (the
concept is actually fully supported by the low-level type-checker, and is
available to be used by functions implemented in C).

--
Henrik Grubbström					<grubba[at]roxen.com>
Roxen Internet Software AB