roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: pike used in concert, tomorrow in Ghent Stephen R. van den Berg <srb[at]cuci[dot]nl> 08-09-2009
Yvan Vander Sanden wrote:
>I don't know if any pike users are living nearby Ghent, Belgium. But anyway,

I know Gent, presuming that's what you are referring to.  Close to Gent,
maybe not, close to Belgium in general, probably (Maastricht).

>I will try to post some code, text and music somewhere by the end of the
>week. I also intent do release the code as soon as I feel it's stable

Sounds nice.

>enough. For now there's just too much changes because i only use pike for a
>few weeks and am uncertain about the most logical way to implement some
>things.

Interesting, what made you decide to program it in Pike?
--
Sincerely,
           Stephen R. van den Berg.

"There's a lot to be said for not saying a lot."