roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Got a trace (Re: Identifier reference index 36 out of range Henrik_Grubbström <grubba[at]roxen[dot]com> 22-06-2009
 0..29)
On Mon, 22 Jun 2009, Stephen R. van den Berg wrote:

> [...]

Please update src/program.[ch] so you get the program tables dumped.

> This is the trace I got:
[...]

Looks like you have a backtrace frame with an invalid function pointer.
The next step in debugging is to identify the place where the
backtrace frame was initialized, which typically would be
builtin.cmod:low_backtrace() around line 1860, but as far as I can see,
there's a call of ID_FROM_INT() there, which ought to trigger the fatal
too (but apparently doesn't).

My guess at this point is that there's some non-threadsafe code during
error handling in the mysql module.

--
Henrik Grubbström					<grubba[at]roxen.com>
Roxen Internet Software AB